Group 1B – Students receive in-person learning on two consecutive days per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays for one group and Thursday and Fridays for the other group – with groups alternating Mondays. This amounts to a total of five days of in-person instruction every two weeks. Students will participate in remote learning for non-in person days (Model 1B).
|Group A or B||A||A||B||B|
Every blended learning child will receive 2 of these schedule cards – one to wear and one to hang from their backpacks. Please use this schedule card to double check which days your child should be learning at the PS 205 building and which days they should be learning online at home.
Things to Know
- Dismissal Procedures – Each class will have a designated time and exit location for dismissal. Schedule TBD. Each grade will have their own entrance and set staff for assistance.
- Meals – Breakfast and Lunch will be taken in the classrooms. While masks are off for meals, we will still be adhering to social distancing procedures.
- School Hours – 8:30am – 2:00pm
- 2:00-2:20pm is Parent Outreach time
- Bathroom – TBD
- Physical Education class – Yes there will be PE, arrangements TBD