Next week, the New York City Department of Education will be hosting what we hope will be the largest online municipal election in history – the 2021 Citywide and Community Education Council Elections!
This year, more than one million parents are eligible to vote, and we are encouraging you to vote through your online NYCSA account in the comfort of your own homes. While we expect most families to cast their online votes for the CCEC at home, we will also be hosting in-person voting sites across the city. In-person voting sites will be open during the hours of 4pm – 7pm, on weekdays from Monday, May 3rd to Tuesday, May 11th. The in-person locations will be:
- District 7 Superintendent Alvarez’ Office, 501 Cortlandt Avenue
- I.S. 232 (09X218), 1220 Gerard Ave.
- The School of Applied Science and Learning (12X300), 2050 Prospect Avenue
- Progress High School, Grand Street Campus (14K474), 850 Grand
- Boys and Girls High School (16K455), 1700 Fulton Street
- James Madison High School (22K425), 3787 Bedford Ave
- Anna Silver School (01M20), 166 Essex Street
- Harriet Tubman School (05M154), 250 W. 127th St.
- Michael J. Buczek, (06M048), 4360-78 Broadway
- Queens School for Leadership and Excellence, (28Q349), 8808 164th Street, Jamaica
- P.S. 112 Dutch Kills (30Q112), 25-05 37 Avenue, Long Island City
- 5/3-5/7 only: American School of Heroes (27Q137), 109-15 98 Street
- 5/10-5/11 only: P.S. 42 R. Vernan (27Q042), 488 Beach 66 Street
- Susan E. Wagner High School (31R460), 1200 Manor Road
- Port Richmond High School (31R445), 85 St. Joseph Avenue