Update for Families March 22 2021
When and How to Opt In to Blended Learning
- Beginning this Wednesday, March 24, you can visit the Learning Preference Survey at nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference(Open external link) to select blended learning for your child.
- Families can also call 311.
- You can change to blended learning until Wednesday, April 7.
When Your Student Can Return to the School Building
- Students in district 3-K, Pre-K, and grades K-5, including students in District 75, who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return to buildings in April.
- Students in grades 6-12 who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return at a later date, and we will communicate more details as soon as possible.
- Updates will be posted at COVID-19 Information and Updates.
Requirements for Returning to the School Building
Please note that if you select blended learning for your child, you must submit the consent form for random COVID-19 testing by the first day your child begins in-person learning. You can submit your consent for testing one of two ways:
- Through your New York City Schools Account (NYCSA(Open external link)) under ‘Manage Account’, or
- Complete and sign the consent form available at COVID-19 Testing and bring it to your child’s school on the first day they are back in the school building.