Hi PS 205 family! Thank you for making this transition to remote learning as painless as possible! If you need anything please reach out to your teachers or to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
FREE MEALS 7:30am – 1:30pm
A few families asked if PS 205 will have free meals. Unfortunately, PS 205 does not have starting today. But, if you check below you will be able to find the closest school to your house that has!
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for all NYC children – Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 1:30 pm at locations across the city. Visit www.schools.nyc.gov/freemeals to learn more and find a location.
Remote Learning Device Request Form
(https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/health-and-wellness/coronavirus-update) To help students stay connected during emergencies, the DOE is lending internet-enabled iPads to support remote learning for students. If you would like to request a device for a NYC student in your family, please fill out the Request form. The DOE will use the contact information you provide to get in touch with you to discuss when and where you can pick up a device. Priority will be given to students most in need, and all devices are granted on a temporary basis and will need to be returned.
- There is a limit of one device per student
- Families with multiple students will need to fill out a separate form for each device needed
- The device should be used only to access remote learning activities
- The device is being loaned for the student’s use during remote learning
- The device is the property of the NYCDOE and contains a tracking device so that the device can be located.
- The device must be returned when on-site learning resumes, unless otherwise instructed by the NYCDOE