Hi PS 205 family! Welcome to the second week of October :). Let’s recap on what happened last week ~
- We had our first Middle School Application Process parent workshop this week! To all the 5th grade parents, Mr. Silverman the AP and I are here if you need help with any part of the process (Ms. Cindy – parent coordinator).
- Morning Star began. This program is to give an extra boost to any students that need help. It is by invitation only. If you have any questions please reach out to us!
- No school on Wednesday in observance of Yom Kippur. To all our families that celebrate it – we hope you had a meaningful fast! “G’mar Hatima Tova”
- We had our Gr. 1 Partnership Friday. Families worked together to solve math games!
- We also were able to take part in a little bit of Mexican culture with our Mexican Folk Dance show. Thank you to the performers for the beautiful show and for teaching our students!