Hi PS 205 family!
Last week, we had our 2nd Grade 2 Partnership Friday. Our families came in and worked with their children on iReady. These are such good times to come in and get a glimpse of all the hard work your child puts in at school! The next one is this Friday 10/11 for Grade 1 students. Afterwards there is always a quick parent workshop on key topics. This month will be on how to help our children with their English skills at home.
- Morning Star (7:30am – 8:00am) program begins this week for selected students
- Parent workshop on the Middle School Process is tomorrow Tuesday 10/8 at 2:40pm in the Auditorium
- No School on Wednesday 10/9
- Grade 1 Partnership Friday is this Friday
- Mexican Folk Dance is this Friday! Parents are welcome to the show in the auditorium