Hi PS 205 family! Happy first day of Fall (9/23) 🙂
Just a rewind of what happened last week:
- On Monday, our students attended the Discipline Code & Emergency Awareness Assembly
- On Tuesday and Thursday, we had our first PTA and SLT Meeting of the year! Parents are welcome to attend each meeting.
- On Friday, we had our first 1st Grade Partnership Friday! Each Friday, a different grade (K-2) will have their Partnership Fridays where parents can go into the classroom and work on an activity with their child together!
- Kindergarten Partnership Friday is from 8:15am – 9:00am. Stay afterwards for a quick tutorial of the school website from 9:00am – 9:30am in the playroom on the 1st floor!
- School is closed on 9/30 and 10/1 in observance of Rosh Hashanah. To our families that celebrate – Shanah tovah!