Hi PS 205 family! Welcome back! I hope everyone had an amazing and relaxing Spring Break. Let’s recap on what we did right before the break. We had a very full week!
- We had our Culinary Family Engagement Workshop hosted by Keys to Abundant Life on Tuesday 4/16. They made a Quinoa Breakfast Bowl. Thank you to our wonderful instructor Kyira!
- Our kindergarteners showed off their hard work during their Kindergarten Marquis Studio Creative Movement Show on Wednesday 4/17. Each class performed a Dr. Seuss story through creative movement! Thank you to Marquis Studio!
- Thursday 4/18 was our Poem in Your Pocket day. We did something special this year. Our school-wide activity was to find our poem buddies! Each student received a poem and they had to identify a classmate with the same poem. Our students had a lot of fun doing this and we can’t wait to do it again next year! Thank you to our Student Government for helping organize this 🙂
- Middle School Appeals and Gifted and Talented applications are due Friday 5/10. Please reach out to Cindy Chen Parent Coordinator if you have any questions or conerns! (email@example.com 347-563-4556)
- Tomorrow 4/30 is our Aesop’s Fable Show. Please check our calendar for the times! Parents are welcome 🙂
- Tomorrow 4/30 is our parent workshop on Positive Parenting. It is in our library at 2:40pm. Refreshments and translators will be provided!
- Wednesday 5/1 and Thursday 5/2 are our NYS Math Test dates. Good luck!