Welcome back PS 205 family! Happy New Year and we hope everyone had a well-needed restful break.
The week before we took off was an eventful one. Please keep reading to see what we have been up to at PS 205!
- On Tuesday 12/18 we had our very first “Making Holiday Cookies” Family Engagement event! Many families came and worked together to create their very own gingerbread cookie creation. Thank you to the amazing parent Fabiana for leading the event! And special thank you to Teneil for volunteering your help! 🙂
- We had our PTA meeting Tuesday 12/18. Please come out to our next ones for updates from our Principal and PTA president.
- On Friday 12/21 our PK-207 class serenaded our principal with some holiday cheer!
- On Friday 12/21 we had “Snacks with the Principal.” Congratulations to our December Students of the Months!
- Right before the break we also found our door decoration winners. We believe everyone did amazing at our first annual event! Congratulations to class PK-213, K-203, 2-303, 2-305, 2-317, 2-319, our ENL Department, 4-406, 4-418, 3/4/5-410A, K/1/2-410B, 4-505, 4-509, 5-510, 3/4-536, and 5-514!