Hi everyone! Last week we had a short week. We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and relaxing break.
- PTA meeting was on 11/20. Thank you to all the families that came and helped us celebrate our Students of the Month. We also had a special presentation from our 5th graders who are taking part in “The Peace Project.” Also, thank you to our chorus for performing for our parents!
- We also had Picture Days! If you missed these dates, please keep your eyes out for the makeup date.
- Our students wrote 100,000 Thank Yous to our Veterans. We wanted to take this Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving to show our gratefulness and to honor our Veterans.
Reminders for 11/26-11/30
- Tuesday 11/27 – Parent Engagement Workshop!
- Student of the Month “Snacks with the Principals” at 1:15pm in our cafeteria. Parents are welcome!