Hi everyone! Welcome back to another week of amazing things happening at PS 205. This week we had:
- Our parent workshop on “The Middle School Process” for our Grade 5 families. Our awesome AP Mr. Silverman led the workshop. For more information/ help on Middle School, please read our Middle School post!
- Our monthly PTA meeting and our first Students of the Month award ceremony and “Snacks with the Principal!” Parents are always welcome to come and help us celebrate. 🙂
- The first day of ENL Afterschool. Please see this link and below for ENL’s schedule and days.
- Firefighter Frank came to talk to our students about fire safety and prevention!
- PS 205 staff wore pink to show support for making strides for Breast Cancer!