STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics. Families had a chance to participate in various STEAM activities in their classroom and all around the school!
Some highlights included:
- Classroom brain challenges, robots, coding, etc.
- Planetarium with the PTA
- Physical Activities with our PE teachers
- Art gallery with our Art teachers
- Plants with our 1st grade teachers
- Ice cream sale for Pediatric Cancer
It was great to see everyone at our annual STEAM night! We hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.
May 31, 2018